Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Break To-Do

Leave it to me to make a to-do list for Christmas break :)

*make chocolate covered pretzels
*finish law school apps
*celebrate Christmas with Loren and Andrea
*make the "pink stuff" with my mom
*see a movie alone
*read non-educational books because I have time to
*read super nerdy, amazing books because I have time to
*clean out my closet in Conroe to get rid of stuff that just sits there
*wind up not getting rid of anything because I am a pack rat
*see friends who are in town for the holidays
*help my grandmother cook for Christmas day
*watch as many cheesy, Hallmark Christmas movies with my mom as possible
*go look at as many Christmas lights as possible
*find a TV show to watch a season of and wind up addicted to (any suggestions??)

I'm sure there is more....I forget anything?? :)

2 comments:

searcher said...

im laughing because our lists are very similiar :)

i have watched several hallmark cheesy movies over the last few days (thanks to finals week). and i plan on reading little women ...
AND i just cleaned out my closet, but this time i was DETERMINED to get rid of stuff and i did! you should see the pile on my floor right now :)

i love you!

erin said...

I love that relaxing for you involves making a list! hah! I hope that you get to everything on the list - you deserve a break.