Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Georgia on my Mind

So summer is fast approaching and today was the day that many people have been waiting for....the day that Student Life announces who is on what team and where those teams are going. Thus summer, I will be on the Blue Team working for Graham and BethAnn Hill. Graham was my camp director and I went to his and BA's wedding back in November. My friends Michelle, Caroline and Madison will all be on the team with me and I am excited about working with them again but I am also really excited about meeting new people!

My schedule is different this summer...in fact of all of our locations I have only been to one of them before. Most of my summer will be spent at locations in Georgia but Covenant College is actually right near Chatanooga, TN (I can't spell...forgive me). Here is my schedule:
covenant college, lookout mountain, ga--may 30-june 3
covenant college, lookout mountain, ga--june 3-7
covenant college, lookout mountain, ga--june 8-12
covenant college, lookout mountain, ga--june 12-16
gatlinburg conference center, gatlinburg, tn--june 19-23
lee university, cleveland, tn--june 27-july 1
georgia baptist conference center, toccoa, ga--july 3-6
georgia baptist conference center, toccoa, ga--july 6-10
daytona beach, fl--july 13-17
covenant college, lookout mountain, ga--july 20-24
covenant college, lookout mountain, ga--july 25-29
covenant college, lookout mountain, ga--july 29-august 2
tuscarora conference center, mt. bethel, pa--august 4-8

My prayer is that God will begin to prepare all of the summer staff for SL's hearts now so that when we come together we may serve and glory Him in abundant ways.

No comments: