Monday, May 5, 2008

Intro...3 weeks til bham

Hello All!

Well, most of you know that this summer I will be working for Student Life Camp's Orange Team as their housing coordinator. I thought I would set this blog up so that I can keep you guys up-to-date with everything that is going on as I get ready to leave, and most exciting, as I spend the summer serving with my team.

For those of you that did not know that I will be working for SL this summer....I will be leaving May 25th at 7:37am in the morning and spend a fantastic summer with amazing people and will fly back into Houston on the evening of August 11th. If you want to know more...then just ask!

I ask one thing of you....that this summer, you will cover me and my team in prayer. As time goes on I will have more specific 'prayer requests' but for now, pray for us as we individually pack (yikes!) and as we prepare to meet together for our first time as a team and that when we do meet, the Lord will draw us together.

Grace and Peace,
Lisa

1 comment:

Michael Simpson said...

aug 11! wth you're missing my wedding!?