Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lee University

Hello all!!

Greetings from Lee University in Tennessee! We have loaded in our camp office and are loading in the worship room tomorrow. For those who are wondering what exactly my job is this summer it is as follows....I take the schematics of the dorms we will be using and figure out where all the people in our database are going to stay. Then I e-mail the lists to the Youth Ministers and wait for changes to come in and take care of them. I also am in charge of name tags (with the help of my team since this week we are doing 1185 name tags.) There are a few other things I will be doing throughout the summer but those are the biggest two. Camp starts on monday of this week so today and tomorrow are a bit of "off days" though we are still doing some work.

I'm really ready for camp to start and cannot wait to see how God is going to move this summer!

Off to do laundry I go!

No comments: