Saturday, May 10, 2008

Random

*So today was the last day of classes of my sophomore year which means I am almost halfway done with by undergrad. degree....crazy
*4 finals and 16 moveouts until I am done for the year.
*I found out yesterday that the computers in the camp office are MACs :-)
*I went to the beach tonight....it was really fun.
*I absolutly am so excited about this summer and yet, I am also really looking forward to a few days home with my family.
*My brothers both went to a formal tonight and they were so handsome in their pics that it almost made me cry. They have grown up into such handsome young men!

This was short, I know, but I must get some sleep

~Lisa

1 comment:

Caroline said...

you blog. i'm so excited.

and yay for slc being run from macs!!!

one week, girl. one week!

--caroline