Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stephen F. Austin Day 3

Hello all...

Well, camp at SFA is over half over. This has def. been a very crazy week. We have just over 1700 campers this week and a very large campus; both of which make life interesting. On the upside, next week we will be doing camp in North Carolina and for what we have seen so far, that week will be much easier than this week, even though it will be Student Life's first time ever at that location.

One of the highlights of this week so far was most certainly last night when one of our guys put at turtle in one of the girls showers.....needless to say, she freaked out just a bit....VERY funny!

I got to see my grandmother yesterday. She was in town and called me and I was able to go to lunch with her. Tomorrow, my parent's are driving to see me :-) They will be here just in time to help make nametags for next week of camp! I will take all the hands I can get when it comes to name tags. I'm really excited about seeing them because I will not see them again until I come home August 11th and then I leave the next day for RA training.

Well, today is my day to help lead a FTO (free time option) so I'm off to get ready for that!

Grace and peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friend, it sounds like you're doing so very well! I am so happy that you get to see your parents. God is definitely using you and will change you in incredible ways this summer. Love you!!!